InvestigatorSpace® Cross-Sponsor Mutually Recognized Training
WCG Trifecta, the world’s leading innovator of on-demand training solutions and documentation of training, has developed and implemented cross-sponsor Mutually Recognized Training, providing immediate impact on costs and reduction of redundant training.
The requirement was documentation of ICH-GCP training for all site staff associated with the execution of the protocol. Cross-Sponsor Mutually Recognized Training Exemption of ICH-GCP topic was approved meaning that if the unique user had a valid ICH-GCP certificate in Investigator Space®; the user would systemically be provided an exemption for the training and be granted a new certificate for the study with the original date of training reflected.
Of the 2000+ user base for the 3-study program, a full 44% of site staff were auto-exempted from the ICH- GCP training by virtue of the Mutually Recognized Training functionality.
Principal Investigator Training
- 497 Unique Principal Investigators across 3-Protocol training program
- 480 Unique GCP Certificates (to date)
- 230 Cases of Mutually Recognized Training Credit
Other Site Staff Training
- 1634 Unique Site Staff across 3-Protocol training program
- 1335 Unique GCP Certificates (to date)
- 564 Cases of Mutually Recognized Training Credit
unique clinicians saved
minutes of redundant GCP Training